Thursday, December 20, 2007

Long way ahead


One day, I'll be in the back seat of one of my luxurious car with a laptop in "hand", and several thoughts in my mind and a driver will be driving me to the destination. But before that, I've to drive my first car, for that I've taken the first step forward. I have just joined a driving school near my house. The driving class are really interesting when compared to the classes that i attend in my college. It is a tough job to drive the car among the traffic, that grows rapidly and has no limits, in my city. The first day, the teacher asked me to practice simple stuffs like changing the gears, applying the brakes at the right time, etc. He has told me that I've to drive atleast three to five kilometers tomorrow. Let's hope it gets off well.

No comments: