Saturday, December 22, 2007

Feedback on performance


A little boy went into a PCO and proceeded to punch in seven digits.

The PCO -owner observed and listened to the conversation:

The boy asked, "Sir, can you give me the job of washing your Car?

"The Man replied, "I already have someone to wash my Car."

"Sir, I will wash your car for half the price of the person who washes
your car now." replied boy.

The Man responded that he was very satisfied with the person who was
presently washing his car.

The little boy found more perseverance and offered,

"Sir, I'll even wash and clean your car garage daily so that you need
not pay for sweeper & have a spick & span garage "

Again the man answered in the negative. With a smile on his face, the
little boy replaced the receiver.

The PCO-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy and
said, "Son... I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit and
would like to offer you a job."

The little boy replied, "No thanks, I was just checking my

Performance and the job I already have.

PS: - As we gather that we not only need to perform but also regularly

No comments: